Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2012. február 4., szombat

Bandi

Hello ALL, :)

so there was a while, since I wrote the last words in English. So I'm deeply sorry.I did not forget the project (how could I?) I had my duty to do (Graz, family matters, so on). This week I have good news for YOU:
I meet a new parner. For the project he is very important. Not a VIP, cuz he is an object, but has a name, so it's a bit compecated. Please meet him: called Bandi (from Andy, in Hungarian called: András...Andi...Bandi) ;).
It/he is a KTM-bike, and has all the staff I need, I can aplicate the bags, has a dynamo, lamps, also a computer, so I can see, how much, how fast etc. I've ridden, so I very glad to know Bandi. I could "buy" him for 330 €s, so it's not that much. Okay Bandi had also another owner, before he became my partner, so hes a bit used, but works excellent, so I dont care about the other one. :)
So YOU can see Bandi in Facebook, so please! :)
I will write next week, and will also give a discription of Bandi, have a little patience,
Best wishes for the next week,

David

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése